Temporary Session Cookies
Cookies are erased when the user closes the Web browser. They, for example, are the items in a “cart”.
Cookies that are stored on the user’s computer at first access are not deleted when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies, for example, automatically allow the user’s identification at the next access. Permanent cookies can automatically be activated by the web site to perform a specific task required by the user.
COOKIES ARE USED ESPECIALLY FOR:
a) technical purposes or statistics
Cookies are needed for the web site to function smoothly and to provide a service. They are specifically used to:
- identify users who access private areas;
- make the browsing experience safer;
- maintain browsing preferences, personalization, and settings that are chosen by the user;
- compile anonymous statistics and improve the web site’s functionality.
In particular, the following cookies are used on this site:
- “_ga” persistent: used to distinguish users, necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics, with a duration of 2 years;
- “_gid” persistent: used to distinguish users, necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service, lasting 24 hours.
We would like to remind you that you can change the settings of your browser at any time in order to disable the cookies. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data run by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
The user can decide whether to accept the cookies by simply changing the browser’s settings.
Warning: totally or partially disabling technical cookies may affect the web site’s functions. By disabling third-party cookies, you don’t affect the browsing experience in any way.
Settings can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Furthermore, browsers allow you to define different settings for proprietary or third-party cookies.
As an example, on Firefox you can accept or disable cookies by accessing the control panel, clicking the Menu button and choosing Options. You can easily find documentation on how to manage the cookies’ settings on your browser on the Internet; please find some documentation below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer/Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internetexplorer-10
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by following Google guidelines at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it